Adding a pool to your home provides a new level of fun for your family. Adding a pool cage can extend that fun even further! Pool cages have many added benefits that homeowners often overlook:
- Added value: A home with an enclosed pool is highly valued and less common than pools without enclosures. Homebuyers will seek out a home with the pool of their dreams, and many times a pool with a pool cage fits that bill.
- Less debris: It is common knowledge that a pool cage prevents leaves, pine straw, and other debris from falling into your pool, but a pool cage can also keep the covered area around your pool clean. This means less sweeping and cleaning.
- Added security: Accidents do happen, and pool drownings are no exception. A pool cage can protect children from the pool area and keep intruders off your property. Pool cages can also have locked doors built in, providing easy access for homeowners but an added level of protection against intruders.
- Fewer insects: Mosquitos, flies, and gnats can be a nuisance when trying to enjoy some poolside fun, but a pool cage can keep these pesky insects away. If you’re dining outside around the pool, you won’t have to worry about flies landing all over your food!
- They’re customizable: Having a custom-built pool cage allows you the freedom to get the exact look and style you have in mind. Additions, such as side doors, can be easily added for the ultimate customization.
Our professional team at Oasis Patio Enclosures can help you create the perfect pool cage for your family’s needs. Call us today to schedule any of our services.